- 1 Where can I take photos in Singapore?
- 2 Where can I do street photography in Singapore?
- 3 Can you take pictures in Singapore?
- 4 Where can I get aesthetic photos in Singapore?
- 5 Where can I take night photos in Singapore?
- 6 Where can I take nature photos in Singapore?
- 7 Where can I take pictures of my car Singapore?
- 8 Where can I shoot sunset in Singapore?
- 9 Where can I take photos in Tanjong Pagar?
- 10 Is it legal to take photos of strangers in Singapore?
- 11 Is there any privacy law in Singapore?
- 12 Where can I take Christmas photos in Singapore?
- 13 Where can I take pictures in Sentosa?
Where can I take photos in Singapore?
Time to hunt for some perfect Instagram-worthy places in Singapore!
- Hort Park.
- LASALLE College Of The Arts.
- Universal Studios Singapore (hidden alley)
- The Summer House.
- Under Marina Coastal Expressway near Marina Bay Fire Station.
- Lattice Structure from ‘The Future of Us’ exhibition pavilion.
- Marina Square Maze.
Where can I do street photography in Singapore?
Photography spots in Singapore for hypebeast shots
- Murals outside Paddy Hills.
- Yellow showhouses opposite Aliwal Park Hotel.
- 150 East Coast Road.
- Red House at 63 East Coast Road.
- 12 Queen Street.
- Veerasamy Road.
- Alleyway behind Moh Guan Terrace.
- Capturing aesthetic hypebeast shots in Singapore.
Can you take pictures in Singapore?
The general answer is that in Singapore there is no law that specifically says that consent from an individual is necessary before before capturing a photograph containing the person’s likeness in public places.
Where can I get aesthetic photos in Singapore?
10 Instagrammable Places in Singapore
- Tan Teng Niah’s house in Little India.
- Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay.
- Old Hill Street Police Station.
- Street Art at Haji Lane.
- Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay.
- Marina Bay Harbour.
- Katong’s Shophouses in Joo Chiat.
- Future World at the ArtScience Museum.
Where can I take night photos in Singapore?
Singapore After Dark
- Potato Head Folk, Keong Saik Road. If you have ever been to Keong Saik Road, it was probably in the day or earlier in the evening.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Maxwell Road.
- Orchard Road/Shaw.
- Suntec City’s Fountain of Wealth.
- Pinnacle @ Duxton.
- Sheares Road @ Marina Bay Sands.
- The Singapore Flyer.
Where can I take nature photos in Singapore?
Top 10 Places for Landscape Photography in Singapore
- Mount Emily Park.
- Central Business District.
- Marina Bay Sands.
- Changi Beach.
- Lorong Halus Bridge.
- Merlion Park.
- Gardens by the Bay.
- Benjamin Sheares Bridge.
Where can I take pictures of my car Singapore?
Also, the backdrops you get at some of these spots are awesome, so you could even swing by to do a photoshoot with your car!
- Thian Hock Keng.
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.
- Canterbury Road.
- Raffles Marina Lighthouse.
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre.
- Koon Seng Road.
Where can I shoot sunset in Singapore?
Sunset Singapore: 17 best sunset views in Singapore, including at a few lesser known spots
- Marina Barrage. prakashsinghgb.
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark. maryann_rr.
- Gardens By The Bay. gardensbythebay.
- Helix Bridge. Source: Ben Whittard.
- Marina at Keppel Bay.
- Henderson Waves.
- Punggol Waterway Park.
- Woodlands Waterfront.
Where can I take photos in Tanjong Pagar?
Red Dot Museum. Many Singaporeans and travellers enjoy taking photos of this iconic red building at Tanjong Pagar – the Red Dot Museum.
Is it legal to take photos of strangers in Singapore?
An individual is deemed to have granted consent when they volunteer their personal data for a purpose that would be reasonable in the circumstances. So if a person poses for you to take a photo of them, they’re deemed to have granted you consent to take their photo.
Is there any privacy law in Singapore?
What is the PDPA? The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) provides a baseline standard of protection for personal data in Singapore. It comprises various requirements governing the collection, use, disclosure and care of personal data in Singapore.
Where can I take Christmas photos in Singapore?
While we might not be blessed with White Christmases here in Singapore, our sunny island definitely doesn’t disappoint when it comes to the best Christmas spots. Orchard Road (Nearest MRT: Orchard)
- Ion Orchard.
- Steps at Wisma Atria.
- Outside Mandarin Gallery.
- Mandarin Gallery.
- Arch of Lights, Near Orchard Central.
Where can I take pictures in Sentosa?
The 10 most instagrammable spots on Sentosa
- Palawan Beach. No need for the typical sand-between-your-toes beach shot.
- Tanjong Beach Club.
- Quayside Isle at Sentosa Cove.
- Poolside at The Capella.
- The Cable Cars.
- The Globe outside Universal Studios Singapore.
- AJ Hackett.