- 1 What to do when outside is raining?
- 2 Does it rain all day in Singapore?
- 3 Where can I go in Singapore for free?
- 4 Where can families go in Singapore for free?
- 5 What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
- 6 What do adults do when it rains?
- 7 How do you spend a rainy day?
- 8 What can you do on a rainy day with a boy?
- 9 What should I play in the rain?
- 10 What is the coldest month in Singapore?
- 11 What is the rainy season in Singapore?
- 12 Is it illegal to tip in Singapore?
What to do when outside is raining?
7 Fun Outdoor Activities To Do In The Rain
- Go on a rain hike. Just because it’s raining doesn’t mean you can ‘t go on a hike!
- Play, with your feet. Most of us have jumped in some puddles in our lifetime.
- Make art.
- Find a new use for your pots and pans.
- Put on your own musical.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Help out some wormies.
Does it rain all day in Singapore?
Re: Does it rain every day in Singapore?! Generally Singapore is hot and wet all year round. Historically February is the driest month (there was couple of years where we had bush fires in February) while November and December are wettest due to North east monsoon rains.
Where can I go in Singapore for free?
Awesome Places in Singapore You Can Visit for Free
- Supertree Grove, Gardens by the Bay.
- Merlion Park.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.
- Sri Mariamman Temple.
- MacRitchie Reservoir.
- Jurong Lake Gardens.
Where can families go in Singapore for free?
50 Free activities to do for families in Singapore
- 1 Gardens By the Bay Far East Organization Children’s Garden.
- 2 Marina Cove.
- 3 Sentosa Palawan Pirate Ship.
- 4 Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden.
- 5 West Coast Park.
- 6 East Coast Park.
- 7 Siloso Beach.
- 8 Changi Beach.
What can you do with your girlfriend on a rainy day?
92 Rainy Day Date Ideas That Will Leave You Feeling Warm And Cozy Inside
- Plan a romantic dinner at home for your partner.
- Go bowling.
- Have a board game day at home.
- Visit a new cafe.
- Do nothing.
- Cook a new type of cuisine together.
- Visit an art gallery or museum.
- Create an indoor picnic.
What do adults do when it rains?
22 Actually Fun Things to Do on a Rainy Day
- Get your learning on at a museum.
- Have a spa day.
- Sign up for a cooking class.
- Finally organize your life.
- Have a themed movie marathon.
- Drink and play games at a barcade.
- Throw it back and head to the mall.
- Get baked.
How do you spend a rainy day?
The Best Ways to Spend a Rainy Day
- Build a Rain Gutter Racing Boat.
- Read a Comic Book.
- Get Creative With Your Workout.
- Meal Prep for Sunnier Days.
- Hand Write Some Letters.
- Organize Your Closet.
- Knock Out Projects You’ve Been Putting Off.
- Take a Moment for Yourself.
What can you do on a rainy day with a boy?
30 Fun Things to Do with Your Kids on a Rainy Day
- Make your own slime. It’s easy, we promise.
- Camp in the great indoors. Set up a tent or make your own by draping sheets over the couch.
- Make marshmallow play dough. Safe enough to eat.
- Create an indoor obstacle course.
- Bake the world’s best chocolate chip cookies.
What should I play in the rain?
10 fun games to play in the rain
- Jumping in puddles.
- Creating some rain art.
- Serve up some mud pies.
- Creating a multi-coloured river.
- Making a worm farm.
- Building a den.
- Sailing a paper boat.
- Making a rain gauge.
What is the coldest month in Singapore?
The average temperature is between 25 degrees Celsius and 31 degrees Celsius. Thunderstorms occur on 40% of all days. Relative humidity is in the range of 70% – 80%. April is the warmest month, January is the coolest month and November is the wettest month.
What is the rainy season in Singapore?
Singapore’s climate is characterised by two monsoon seasons separated by inter-monsoonal periods (see table below). The Northeast Monsoon occurs from December to early March, and the Southwest Monsoon from June to September.
Is it illegal to tip in Singapore?
Tipping is not customary in Singapore. You don’t need to worry about paying tip for using any services in Singapore. However, there may be times that you want to reward a waiter or bellhop for providing excellent service. Most restaurants in Singapore add a 10% service charge to the bill so a tip is not expected.