- 1 What is the best Toto toilet for the money?
- 2 Where do they make Toto toilets?
- 3 How much is a Toto toilet?
- 4 Are Toto toilets worth the money?
- 5 What’s so special about a Toto toilet?
- 6 Are Toto toilets made in China?
- 7 Are Toto toilets made in Japan?
- 8 Which is better Toto or American standard?
- 9 Do Toto toilets need electricity?
- 10 How long should a TOTO toilet last?
- 11 Why do toilets in Italy have no seats?
- 12 Are Toto toilets any good?
- 13 Which Toto Washlet is best?
- 14 Are Toto toilets rimless?
What is the best Toto toilet for the money?
The Best Toto Toilet on the Market of 2021
- Toto UltraMax One-Piece Toilet.
- Toto Drake Two-Piece Toilet (Our Top Pick)(Budget Pick)
- Toto Aquia Two-Piece Dual Flush Toilet.
- Toto Nexus Elongated Toilet.
- Toto eWater NeoRest 550H Toilet.
- Toto Carlyle One-Piece Washlet Bidet Toilet.
- Toto Soiree One-Piece Dual Cyclone Toilet.
Where do they make Toto toilets?
In fact, our Morrow, Ga. factory currently produces one-piece porcelain toilets at a lower cost than our best factory in China. As a result, we’ve shifted our entire manufacturing strategy toward building factories closer to the regions where their products are sold.
How much is a Toto toilet?
How Much Do TOTO Toilets Cost? TOTO toilet prices range between $250 to $9,000, depending on the model you choose to buy. For example, the TOTO Drake 2-Piece Ada Toilet is priced just under $250, while the TOTO Neorest 750H is the most expensive model, at $9,000.
Are Toto toilets worth the money?
Toto toilets are known to be expensive, but they are the best. So, if you want to spend a little more to have the best and most popular toilet brand, then Toto is an ideal choice. Kohler is slightly cheaper, but it as well offers quality toilets that last long.
What’s so special about a Toto toilet?
They boast heated seats, a bidet function for a rear cleanse and an air-purifying system that deodorizes during use. The need for toilet paper is virtually eliminated (there is an air dryer) and “you left the lid up” squabbles need never take place (the seat lifts and closes automatically in many models).
Are Toto toilets made in China?
With Toto being a global company, even though it’s based in Japan and has manufacturing facilities all over the world including China and Mexico, if you buy a Toto toilet in the US, you are likely to get a US-built one.
Are Toto toilets made in Japan?
All Toto toilet are manufactured following the same Japanese and US manufacturing standards and they ensure the product quality and finish is the same with rigorous quality assurance. Founded in Japan in 1917, and Toto is today a world’s leading toilet brand, famous for developing the Washlet and derivative products.
Which is better Toto or American standard?
So American standard toilets use even less water than the Toto toilet. If you are looking for a more advanced toilet brand, then Toto is the best option. They offer some high-quality toilets with exceptional features like a 3D tornado flush system, heated toilet seats, and variable warm air drying.
Do Toto toilets need electricity?
Is there access to electricity? Because WASHLET® uses electricity for its functions and features, it’ll need to be plugged into an outlet. Power outlet installation might be necessary if there is none near the toilet. Contact or visit a sales representative for a consultation.
How long should a TOTO toilet last?
Typically, a TOTO toilet lasts around 10 to 12 years, but they might need a few repairs and maintenance every 2 to 3 years. These toilets are expensive, but they last longer than other brands, so TOTO toilets are worth the extra price.
Why do toilets in Italy have no seats?
Apparently, the toilet seats are there originally but, then, they break. The seats break because people stand on them. People stand on them because they are not kept clean enough to sit on. Either the proprietors decide there’s no point in continuing the cycle, so they consign their toilet to the ranks of the seatless.
Are Toto toilets any good?
One-piece Toto toilets have a smooth, appealing aesthetic that looks clean and functional. These toilets are shorter and take up less space but are usually more expensive than their two-piece counterparts. Two-piece Toto toilets have a separate tank and bowl.
Which Toto Washlet is best?
The 10 Best Toto Washlet Bidet Toilet Seats – Reviews 2021
- TOTO C100 Bidet Toilet Seat– Best Overall.
- TOTO A100 Bidet Toilet Seat– Best Value.
- TOTO S550E Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat – Premium Choice.
- TOTO S300e WASHLET Bidet Toilet Seat.
- TOTO K300 Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat.
- TOTO S500E Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat.
Are Toto toilets rimless?
The RIMLESS DESIGN is standard for all TOTO toilets. This makes it possible to clean the toilet far more quickly, easily and thoroughly. TOTO has produced rimless toilet bowls since 2002, and has already sold over eight million of them around the world.