- 1 Which is original Medimix soap?
- 2 Is Medimix soap bad for skin?
- 3 Is Medimix soap chemical free?
- 4 Who can use Medimix soap?
- 5 Is medimix good soap?
- 6 Is medimix a soap?
- 7 Is medimix a ayurvedic soap?
- 8 Which soap is best for skin?
- 9 Which soap is best for skin problems?
- 10 What are the benefits of Medimix soap?
- 11 Can we wash face with Medimix soap?
- 12 Does Medimix soap whiten skin?
Which is original Medimix soap?
The soap was created by Dr VP Sidhan, who was a doctor with the Indian Railways, in 1969 to treat skin ailments among railway labourers. The jade green Medimix soap bar is a familiar product on the toiletries rack in most Indian households.
Is Medimix soap bad for skin?
Medimix has been available in the market since I was a little kid. It is the ultimate soap which has ayurvedic ingredients. It has a very good fragrance and it stays for a long time. The soap feels very good on the skin and doesn’t cause any irritation.
Is Medimix soap chemical free?
“Hygienic, chemical-free and a soothing herbal scent”
Who can use Medimix soap?
Medimix Classic has been used by families for many generations, to maintain healthy skin, clear from any skin problems. Its unique and time tested formulation combines the goodness of 18 herbs that help protect the skin from many kinds of skin problems like Skin blemishes, Pimples, Dry Skin and Acne.
Is medimix good soap?
Its great for all skin conditions, acne, eczema, fungal infections, and just good skin. It is full of wonderful herbs that are great to clear and purify the skin that are used in Ayurvedic medicine, and it is very gentile on the skin and not at all harsh. I have very sensitive skin, and I’ve had no problems with it.
Is medimix a soap?
Medimix is an Indian brand of ayurvedic/herbal soap manufactured and marketed by Cholayil Private Limited, a Chennai-based company. Sidhan combined a recipe 18 herbs to make a skin care soap.
Is medimix a ayurvedic soap?
Launched in 1969, Medimix is the flagship brand of the AVA Group and is a Ayurvedic formulation based soap that is hand-made with a unique blend of 18 herbs. The brand has now introduced a wide range of Ayurvedic skin care products that are quite effective in results and have great healing properties.
Which soap is best for skin?
10 Best Soaps For Dry Skin In India 2021
- Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar.
- Pears Soft & Fresh Bathing Bar Soap.
- Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar.
- Dove Care & Protect Moisturising Cream Beauty Bathing Bar.
- Biotique Almond Oil Nourishing Body Soap.
- Himalaya Honey and Cream Soap.
- NIVEA Creme Care Soap.
Which soap is best for skin problems?
Top-rated soaps for dry skin
- Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Beauty Bar.
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar.
- Dove DermaSeries Dry Skin Relief.
- Method Bar Soap Simply Nourish.
- Trilogy Cream Cleanser.
What are the benefits of Medimix soap?
Benefits of Medimix Soap Prevents skin infection. Protects skin from problems like black heads, pimples, itches, prickly heat. Controls dandruff. Controls body odor.
Can we wash face with Medimix soap?
Description. Medimix Ayurvedic Soap is a unique combination of 18 herbs like glycerine, sandal, turmeric that cleanses the skin of dirt and grimes and also protects the skin simultaneously. It helps soothe the skin of any rashes and pimple bfreakouts and suitable for all skin types.
Does Medimix soap whiten skin?
Medimix Ayurvedic Turmeric – Argan Oil Bathing Bar Designed to nourish, hydrate and replenish, this bathing bar lends a natural youthful glow to your skin. Aside from being effective in reducing wrinkles, Turmeric is also an excellent skin lightening and exfoliating agent.