- 1 Can you still buy an iPod nano?
- 2 Can you still buy iPod touch 6th generation?
- 3 How much did the iPod nano 6th generation cost?
- 4 Do they still sell iPods 2020?
- 5 What is the best iPod nano to buy?
- 6 Is iPod touch worth it 2020?
- 7 What can I do with an iPod touch 6th generation?
- 8 Is it worth buying an iPod in 2021?
- 9 What can I do with an old iPod nano?
- 10 Does the iPod nano 6th generation have Bluetooth?
- 11 Why is Apple still selling iPods?
Can you still buy an iPod nano?
Apple refreshed the seventh-generation iPod nano in 2015 to add new colors, but did not tweak the design, signaling the impending end of life for the device. The iPod nano was discontinued along with the iPod shuffle in mid-2017, leaving the iPod touch as the sole iPod that Apple sells.
Can you still buy iPod touch 6th generation?
The iPod Touch (6th generation) was officially discontinued by Apple on May 28, 2019, with the release of its successor, the iPod Touch (7th generation).
How much did the iPod nano 6th generation cost?
The new iPod nano gives users up to 24 hours of music playback or four hours of video playback and is available worldwide immediately in an 8GB model for just $149 and a 16GB model for just $199.
Do they still sell iPods 2020?
One of the most successful products Apple has ever made was the iPod. It was first released in 2001. But now it is 2021 and despite having Apple Music on our iPhones and even being available on Android and some smart TV’s, Apple still sells the iPod Touch.
What is the best iPod nano to buy?
For all others, read on to see the best iPods you can buy.
- Best Overall: Apple iPod touch (7th Generation) Buy On Amazon Buy On Best Buy Buy On Walmart.
- Best Overall: Apple iPod touch (6th Generation)
- Best for Video: Apple iPod nano.
- Best Minimal: Apple iPod Shuffle.
- Best Budget: Apple 16 GB iPod touch.
Is iPod touch worth it 2020?
iPod Touch review (7th-gen): do you still need an iPod in 2020? With few changes from the 6th-gen model, the 7th-gen iPod Touch doesn’t have much going for it – but it is compact, inexpensive, and capable of running the latest iOS software.
What can I do with an iPod touch 6th generation?
iPod touch is the perfect way to carry your music collection in your pocket. You can use it to access the iTunes Store and the all-new Apple Music service. A powerful A8 chip, M8 motion coprocessor, and 4-inch Retina display provide the ultimate mobile gaming experience with iPod touch.
Is it worth buying an iPod in 2021?
As in 2021, there’s almost no reason to buy this iPod. For many people, it’s a better investment to spend $100 more and buy the base-iPad model. With a bigger screen, better processor, and improved cameras, it takes advantage of the Apple Pencil, as well as the Smart Keyboard, perfect for homeschooling.
What can I do with an old iPod nano?
Here are our top tips on what to do with an old iPod.
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Does the iPod nano 6th generation have Bluetooth?
No, it doesn’t have bluetooth or wifi (and therefore no Airplay). You can buy a bluetooth adapter such as this one though to add Bluetooth functionatity.
Why is Apple still selling iPods?
So why does it still exist? The answer is simple really. It is because it is not an iPhone and it is something that kids can use. Many people want to give their kids a device but don’t want to spend a thousand dollars on an iPhone.