- 1 How do I call Sentosa?
- 2 What is special about Sentosa?
- 3 Can you swim at Sentosa Beach?
- 4 Is Sentosa free entry?
- 5 Is Sentosa artificial?
- 6 Is Sentosa an artificial island?
- 7 Is Sentosa island worth visiting?
- 8 Is monorail in Sentosa free?
- 9 What can you do in Sentosa for free?
- 10 Is Sentosa Fun Pass transferable?
- 11 Which part of Sentosa beach is the best?
- 12 Is Sentosa open 24 hours?
- 13 Which beach in Sentosa is best?
How do I call Sentosa?
- General Enquiries & Feedback. 1800-SENTOSA (736-8672)
- Media Contact. [email protected]
- Filming/Photography. [email protected]
- Important Note! Do note that drone-flying is not allowed over Sentosa without prior submission of requests.
- eServices. [email protected] Development Corporation.
What is special about Sentosa?
Resorts World Sentosa is home to one of the world’s biggest oceanariums, the S.E.A. Aquarium. Its 45 million litres of water houses more than 100,000 sea creatures, with over 800 different species living together. The attraction even has the world’s largest viewing panel, which stands at 36m wide and 8.3m high.
Can you swim at Sentosa Beach?
No visit to Sentosa is complete without going for a swim. There are three options for swimmers: Siloso Beach, Palawan Beach and Tanjong Beach for those that love the outdoors. You can also go for a dip at one of the pools at the various beach clubs at Rumours Beach Club, FOC Sentosa, and Tanjong Beach Club.
Is Sentosa free entry?
To enjoy the free admission to Sentosa if you are entering at the Sentosa Express, use your Ez-Link Card to tap and enter for free. Visitors without an Ez-Link Card can approach the Service Ambassadors for free entry. Do note that there is no entry for motorcycles.
Is Sentosa artificial?
Sentosa has a stretch of sheltered beach of more than 2 km (1.2 mi) on its southern coast, divided into three portions: Palawan Beach, Siloso Beach and Tanjong Beach. These beaches are artificial, reclaimed using sand bought from Indonesia and Malaysia.
Is Sentosa an artificial island?
Sentosa, a tiny island off the coast of Singapore, is best known for its largely man-made beaches, scarce natural beauty and unexpected water sports. Sentosa, a tiny island off the coast of Singapore, is best known for its largely man-made beaches, scarce natural beauty and unexpected water sports.
Is Sentosa island worth visiting?
Sentosa. Sentosa is one of the most visited islands by both locals and tourists for its resorts and entertainment attractions. This island has no shortage of activities from the unbelievable SEA aquarium to Universal Studios. The island also has some of Singapore’s best beaches like Palawan and Tanjong beach.
Is monorail in Sentosa free?
Sentosa Express monorail If you’re entering via monorail at VivoCity, all you need to do is to tap in using your EZ-Link card and you’ ll enter for free (U.P $4).
What can you do in Sentosa for free?
THE TOP FREE THINGS TO DO IN SENTOSA
- Chill at Tanjong Beach.
- Explore the southernmost tip of Asia.
- Play some beach sports at Siloso Beach.
- Walk along Fort Siloso Skywalk.
- Go back in time at Fort Siloso.
- Go hiking at Sentosa Nature Discovery.
- Go on a guided tour of a secret side of Sentosa.
Is Sentosa Fun Pass transferable?
Sentosa Fun Pass is non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other pass. Each pass allows multiple redemptions at all attractions except for KidZania Singapore.
Which part of Sentosa beach is the best?
Siloso is the first beach that you will see once you alight at the Beach Station of the Sentosa Express Monorail Service. Since it is the closest beach to the main transport services on the island, it is arguably, the most consistently visited. Siloso is the most commercially-appealing beach in Sentosa.
Is Sentosa open 24 hours?
Sentosa is home to many attractions that are open 24/7. The Sentosa boardwalk, also open for 24 hours, is a nice way to enjoy Sentosa without being subject to the touristy crowds through the day. Open for 24 hours, one can take a dabble in table games and slot machines of their choice. Located at 8 Sentosa Gateway.
Which beach in Sentosa is best?
These places are best for beaches in Sentosa Island:
- Palawan Beach.
- Siloso Beach.
- Tanjong Beach.