- 1 How do I change the country on my Google homepage?
- 2 How do I change the country on Google?
- 3 Why is Google search showing the wrong location?
- 4 Why is Google defaulting to the wrong country?
- 5 How do I change my region on my Android phone?
- 6 How do I change my region settings in Chrome?
- 7 Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
- 8 How do I change my region on PSN?
- 9 How do I change my country on Google Play without paying?
- 10 Why does my location say I’m somewhere else?
- 11 Why my Internet location is wrong?
- 12 Why my current location is wrong?
- 13 How do I stop Google from changing languages?
- 14 Why does Google keep giving me American results?
- 15 How do I change my browser region?
How do I change the country on my Google homepage?
On a desktop, you can find the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Search Settings. On the Settings page, look for the heading that says Region for Search Results. Choose the region you like from the drop-down menu and tap Save to change Google Search location.
How do I change the country on Google?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Why is Google search showing the wrong location?
If you get an error like “Your location cannot be determined” or your location is still wrong, here are some things you can try: Refresh your browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari). Check to make sure you have a strong Internet connection.
Why is Google defaulting to the wrong country?
For reasons best known to Google, the default region for localization is based on “Current Region” (i.e., your detected location), regardless of which Google country domain you visit, and regardless of whether your location has been correctly detected.
How do I change my region on my Android phone?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How do I change my region settings in Chrome?
- Go to Chrome Options (3 vertical pips in the top right hand corner)
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Show Advanced Options.
- Under Language, click on Language and input settings…
- Click Add and find your location specific language e.g. English (United Kingdom) and add it to the existing list.
Why Google thinks I’m in a different country?
Sometimes, even if your location is correctly configured on the device and the browser, google may show that you are in another country! This actually happens when you are navigating through Geo-tagged sites and to your surprise, the display of your location may seem incorrect.
How do I change my region on PSN?
Quick steps to change your PSN account region: Download and install the app on your device. CConnect to a VPN server in your chosen region. Create a new PSN account and select the region you want during the setup process. Turn on the PlayStation Store – your PSN account is now in a different region!
How do I change my country on Google Play without paying?
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, click the pencil icon next to Country.
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue from the next message that appears.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
Why does my location say I’m somewhere else?
If your location is based on network information and IP, then your location migjt be different. If you want your phone to show the correct location, turn your GPS on and use the GPS only. But this will drain your battery.
Why my Internet location is wrong?
If a website or service doesn’t use official information about your IP address to figure out where you are, then it’s possible you’ll appear in a different location on that site than your VPN says you’re browsing from.
Why my current location is wrong?
Go to Settings and look for the option named Location and ensure that your location services are ON. Now the first option under Location should be Mode, tap on it and set it to High accuracy. This uses your GPS as well as your Wi-Fi and mobile networks to estimate your location.
How do I stop Google from changing languages?
Scroll to the General preferences for the web panel. Click Language. To confirm a language that was added for you, select Save. To stop Google from automatically adding languages, turn off Automatically add languages.
Why does Google keep giving me American results?
Google also knows where you are and may consider your location in the results. Google will try to give you a regional match when possible, but if they can’t then they will try to give you the most appropriate content based on your search terms. The fifth result is a BBC page about American football.
How do I change my browser region?
Open the browser settings, and in the advanced section scroll down to find Languages. Open Language and Input Settings and add the language or language+region choice you want from the list available.