- 1 Where can I donate old textbooks in Singapore?
- 2 What can I do with old school books in Singapore?
- 3 How do I dispose of books in Singapore?
- 4 Where can I donate school supplies in Singapore?
- 5 What can you do with unwanted books?
- 6 What do you do with old school books?
- 7 Where is the best place to donate used books?
- 8 Can I donate books to my local library?
- 9 Where can I donate money in Singapore?
- 10 Where can I recycle clothes in Singapore?
- 11 How do I dispose of bulky items in Singapore?
- 12 Who should I donate to now?
- 13 What can I do with old dvds Singapore?
- 14 Where can I donate pre-loved items?
- 15 Where can I donate diapers in Singapore?
Where can I donate old textbooks in Singapore?
Here’s a compilation of charities and organisations where you can donate books in Singapore.
- Dignity Mama.
- Books Beyond Borders.
- Help a Child – Donate a Book.
- FairPrice Share-A-Textbook Project.
- Marymount Youth Network Book Donation Drive 2020.
- Sony’s South Africa Mobile Library Project (SAMLP)
- Migrant Library Singapore.
What can I do with old school books in Singapore?
The Salvation Army You can bring your old books to any of its Donation In Kind booths. Visit its website for the list of locations across Singapore.
How do I dispose of books in Singapore?
Some of the best places to donate used books in Singapore include the Salvation Army and the Singapore Council of Women’s Organisations (SCWO). You’ll find numerous drop off sites across the country, and you may want to call ahead to inquire about a donation centre’s operating hours and accepted items.
Where can I donate school supplies in Singapore?
Where You Can Donate Your Unwanted, Unneeded Things In Singapore
- Source: Carousell.
- Source: FrugalinSingapore.
- Source: H&M.
- Source: Metta.
- Source: MINDS.
- Source: CDC Singapore.
What can you do with unwanted books?
10 Ways to Recycle Your Old Books
- Donate to your local library. Bring your gently used books to your local library.
- Donate to a local charity.
- Make some gift tags.
- Recycle your unusable books.
- Sell them or give them away online.
- Make a “Free Books” box.
What do you do with old school books?
12 Ways to Recycle Old Textbooks
- Sell your books: This is probably the first thing you’re going to think of.
- Donate your books: There will always be someone else who needs the book you once used.
- Ship your books:
- Recycle your books:
- Trade your books:
- Make a free book box:
- Decorate with books:
- Rent books:
Where is the best place to donate used books?
Best Places to Donate Used Books
- Reputable Charities.
- Local Faith-Based Organizations.
- Your Neighborhood Thrift Store.
- Local Museums & Other Cultural Organizations.
- Prison Libraries & Literacy Programs.
- Armed Forces Charities.
- Domestic & International Public Literacy Programs.
Can I donate books to my local library?
Your local library can provide acceptable donation guidelines. Most public libraries in the United States accept gift books with the proviso that the library is free to decide whether to keep the book in the library’s collection, put it in a book sale to raise funds for the library, or discard it.
Where can I donate money in Singapore?
TL;DR – Donate To A Good Cause & Lower Your Assessable Income
- Singapore Cancer Society.
- Children’s Cancer Foundation.
- Hospice Care Association (HCA) Singapore.
- Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore (MINDS)
- Club Rainbow.
- The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund.
- Nam Hong Welfare Service Society.
Where can I recycle clothes in Singapore?
- Greensquare. Greensquare provides free textile recycling services to households and organisations in Singapore.
- Uniqlo. UNIQLO has launched a new initiative encouraging customers to participate in giving their unwanted clothing a new life.
- Wing Tai Retail.
How do I dispose of bulky items in Singapore?
For removal of bulky item(s) for disposal, please contact the public waste collector (PWC) serving your estate. The removal of bulky items will be at a separate fee. Alternatively, you may engage any licensed waste collector to provide the removal service.
Who should I donate to now?
The five best COVID-19 charities to support
- World Central Kitchen.
- Crisis Text Line.
- Heart to Heart International.
- The New York Times Neediest Cases Fund.
- Relief International.
- Best animal charity to donate to: American Humane.
- Best cancer charity to donate to: Cancer Research Institute.
What can I do with old dvds Singapore?
You can give it away through the following ways:
- Give Away Online. The Singapore Freecycle Network is part of the global Freecycle movement that allows anyone to give away or receive items for free on its Facebook Group or Yahoo!
- Give to Charity or to Others.
- Use the Recycling Programme.
Where can I donate pre-loved items?
Season of giving: Places to donate pre-loved items in Singapore
- Pass-It-On. Pass-It-On is a non-profit project that connects the general public to the needy via Voluntary Welfare Organizations (VWOs).
- The Salvation Army.
- MINDS Shop.
- Uplift Project Singapore.
- Dignity Mama Stall.
- Tzu Chi.
- Angel Hearts Singapore.
- Willing Hearts.
Where can I donate diapers in Singapore?
Charities In Singapore To Donate Pre-loved Items And Do Thrift Shopping
- Babes Pregnancy Crisis Support.
- Pass It On.
- H&M garment collecting.
- Bless for Mummies and Babies.
- Sanctuary House (Closed)
- Jamiyah Children’s Home (Darul Ma’wa)
- SCWO New2U Thrift Shop.
- HCSA Hi-thrift store.