- 1 How do I purchase my MyCard?
- 2 What can MyCard be used for?
- 3 What is MyCard?
- 4 How do I top up my card?
- 5 How can I top up my Malaysia card?
- 6 Can I have 2 ATM cards for the same account?
- 7 At what age can you get a debit card in Singapore?
- 8 Can I have 2 cards for my bank account?
- 9 Can other people see my card iPhone?
- 10 What is the my card on iPhone?
- 11 How do I create a vCard on my iPhone?
How do I purchase my MyCard?
Go to MyCard Payment Center. Enter your MyCard serial number and password then click “proceed”. Select your game or digital content. Enter your game’s member ID and password and click “confirm”.
What can MyCard be used for?
All About MyCard Points Singapore It is used as a way to reload in-game currency or as a payment method for certain games and sites. These cards are widely used in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao for game points but are accessible worldwide.
What is MyCard?
MyCard is both a physical and virtual prepaid card that allows customers in Malaysia, Taiwan, and Hong Kong to purchase in-game digital and premium content with myCard points.
How do I top up my card?
How to top-up MyCard Points (MY/SEA):
- Go to MyCard Payment Center.
- Enter your MyCard serial number and password then click “proceed”.
- Select your game or digital content.
- Enter your game’s member ID and password and click “confirm”.
How can I top up my Malaysia card?
How to redeem Mycard Points:
- Visit website: http://www.mycard.com.my/
- On the top banner, click “Top Up”
- Enter Card Number and Card Password.
- Choose the game or digital content.
- Key-in your game or member ID ans Password.
- Confirm your ID 7. Done, top up successful.
Can I have 2 ATM cards for the same account?
Yes! It is possible to apply for two or more debit cards for a single account in SBI. But, the card type must be different, and you have to pay the applicable maintenance charges of all cards. State Bank of India will charge the annual maintenance charges for all the active debit cards linked with the account.
At what age can you get a debit card in Singapore?
What is the age requirement to apply for a Debit Card? You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Debit Card. Do I have to have a minimum income to apply for a Debit Card? What are the types of accounts that I can tag to the Debit Card?
Can I have 2 cards for my bank account?
Yes, you can have more than one card from a single issuer or bank; however, the extra account carries both pros and cons. In many cases, under federal rules your bank can’t just change the terms of your existing account — you’ll need to get approved for an entirely new account first.
Can other people see my card iPhone?
Answer: A: It is NOT public. It your contact card. You will need to manually share it if you like.
What is the my card on iPhone?
iPhone uses your Apple ID to create your contact card, called My Card, but you may need to provide your contact information (such as name and address) to complete it.
How do I create a vCard on my iPhone?
How to Create an iPhone Contact from an Electronic Business Card
- In the Home screen, tap Mail to open the Mail app.
- Tap the message that contains the vCard attachment.
- Click Tap to Download and then tap the icon for the vCard file. Mail opens the vCard.
- Tap Create New Contact.