- 1 How do I get from Singapore to Bali?
- 2 Can you get a boat from Singapore to Bali?
- 3 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 4 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Singapore?
- 6 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 7 Can you go to Bali from Singapore?
- 8 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 9 How many days spend in Singapore?
- 10 Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
- 11 When should I go to Singapore?
- 12 How many hours is Singapore to Thailand?
How do I get from Singapore to Bali?
Ferry, train, bus • 4 days 7h
- Take the ferry from Harbourfront Centre to Harbour Bay.
- Take the ferry from Batam to Surabaya – Tanjung Perak Port.
- Take the train from Gubeng to Ketapang.
- Take the bus from Ketapang to Denpasar.
Can you get a boat from Singapore to Bali?
Take a series of ferries from Singapore to Bali — but only if time is not high on your list of concerns. Take the Sinabung ferry, operated by a company known as PELNI, from Batam to Jakarta, keeping in mind that the 26-hour journey departs only once every four days. View schedules on PELNI’s official website.
What should I avoid in Bali?
7 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Don’t haggle for 30 minutes at the markets with no intention of buying. Firstly, you will be exhausted.
- Don’t spend all your time in Kuta.
- Don’t not see Kuta.
- Don’t look up when you are walking.
- Don’t leave your drinks unattended.
- Don’t just eat Western food.
- Don’t go for less than one week.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What should I avoid in Singapore?
Things Tourists Should Avoid Doing in Singapore
- Dropping litter.
- Importing chewing gum.
- Ordering food without agreeing a price.
- Vandalism (even if it’s meant to be art)
- Smoking outside the designated areas.
- Being insensitive to the multicultural society.
- Eating on trains and buses.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Can you go to Bali from Singapore?
Flying from Singapore to Bali You can fly into Bali Denpasar International Airport from Singapore’s Changi Airport quite easily, and the flight is a relatively short one, the average journey taking 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Bali offers more hotel choices than Phuket does. If you’re a surfer, Bali is your choice for its collection of world-class breaks. On the other hand, Phuket’s beaches are more scenic and laidback, great for those preferring island beach escapades with a mix of water sports and just lazing on the sand.
How many days spend in Singapore?
If you just want to see the touristy side of Singapore, a weekend trip would suffice. But if you’re into the night life and are willing to spend a ton of money, you might be able to enjoy yourself far more. Copy and paste the url below to share the link. A decent look at the highlights should take a good 3 days.
Is there any cruise from Singapore to Bali?
If you want to take a cruise from Singapore to Bali, it takes about 7-8 days one way, stopping at some ports. There is no one day cruise, no direct cruise, please look at the map, the distance is very far.
When should I go to Singapore?
Although Singapore is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Singapore is from December to June. The months of February to April fall within Singapore’s dry season and is typically when the country has the least amount of rain, the lowest humidity, and the most sunshine.
How many hours is Singapore to Thailand?
Flying time from Singapore to Thailand The total flight duration from Singapore to Thailand is 2 hours, 27 minutes.