- 1 How far is Singapore from Kuala Lumpur by plane?
- 2 How long does it take to travel from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore?
- 3 How do I get from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
- 4 How much is the train from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
- 5 Is it expensive to visit Malaysia?
- 6 How many days are enough for Kuala Lumpur?
- 7 How is the drive from Singapore to Malaysia?
- 8 Is there a direct train from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
- 9 Should I visit Singapore or Kuala Lumpur?
- 10 Is Singapore worth visiting?
- 11 What is the best month to visit Kuala Lumpur?
- 12 What is the best bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
- 13 Do you need a visa to go from Singapore to Malaysia?
How far is Singapore from Kuala Lumpur by plane?
Distance between Singapore (SIN) and Kuala Lumpur (KUL) Flight distance from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur (Singapore Changi Airport – Kuala Lumpur International Airport) is 185 miles / 297 kilometers / 161 nautical miles. Estimated flight time is 50 minutes.
How long does it take to travel from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore?
Travel by train from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore takes about 8-10 hours. Travel by plane (direct flights) from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore takes about 1 hour. Travel by private car + shuttle train from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore (via Johor) takes about 6 hours.
How do I get from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
How to Get from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- Bus: 5 hours, 15 minutes, $15+ USD.
- Car: 3 hours, 30 minutes, 221 miles (355 kilometers)
- Flight: 1 hour, 45 minutes, $38+ USD.
How much is the train from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
The train ride from Singapore to KL, Penang, southern Thailand & Bangkok is an epic 1,920 km or 1,233 miles, incredibly cheap & perfectly safe. Indeed, it’s both comfortable & civilised. The whole journey costs as little as $80 or £55.
Is it expensive to visit Malaysia?
To answer the question ‘is Malaysia expensive’ we can conclude that Malaysia is a bit more expensive then other countries in South East Asia, such as Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Traveling in Malaysia is over all way cheaper than traveling in other countries such as Australia, Canada and most countries in Europe.
How many days are enough for Kuala Lumpur?
3 days in Kuala Lumpur is the perfect amount of time to experience the mix of modernity and tradition that has established the Malaysian capital as a firm favorite on Southeast Asian travel itineraries.
How is the drive from Singapore to Malaysia?
Before driving into Singapore
- Settle all outstanding fines for your vehicle. (
- Have a valid road tax for the vehicle.
- Have a valid certificate of insurance (with third party coverage) to use the vehicle on Singapore roads.
- Apply for and purchase a valid Autopass Card to pay your entry and exit fees and charges.
Is there a direct train from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
Unfortunately, there are no direct trains available from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur if you wish to take the train to KL Sentral, but there are ways of doing so. KTMB the train company that operates on this route offer their services online and you can also book your train ticket online through Easybook.
Should I visit Singapore or Kuala Lumpur?
You can’ t go wrong with either Singapore or Kuala Lumpur. For something slightly more authentic, Kuala Lumpur’s urban grit is certainly more reflective of Asia than Singapore and the former is also cheaper. Kuala Lumpur is also a better place to visit if you’re very keen on Islamic culture.
Is Singapore worth visiting?
Is Singapore Worth Visiting? The Funky Futuristic Hub of SE Asia. When you think of cities in SE Asia, the words “pristine clean and crime-free” are probably hard to come up with but Singapore is definitely up there (and even above, if you ask me) with the metropolitan cities found in North America and Western Europe.
What is the best month to visit Kuala Lumpur?
The climate in Kuala Lumpur is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is from May to July or December to February. One can visit Kuala Lumpur during December when the city prepares to celebrate Christmas and New Year.
What is the best bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur?
There are hundreds of coaches from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur that operate on a daily basis. Some of the best coaches to KL (Kuala Lumpur) according to user reviews are Starmart Express, Eltabina Jaya, Firstcoach, Causeway Link, KKKL Travel and Tour Pte Ltd, Transtar Travel, Golden Coach, and The One Travel & Tours.
Do you need a visa to go from Singapore to Malaysia?
Singaporeans can generally visit Malaysia without a visa. You should not enter or leave Malaysia without having your travel documents processed by a Malaysian immigration officer and ensuring that your passport is stamped correctly. Singapore nationals do not require a visa to enter Malaysia for up to 30 days.