- 1 What does KK hospital stand for?
- 2 Is KK Hospital private or government?
- 3 Can I walk in to KKH?
- 4 Which hospital is under SingHealth?
- 5 What does code green mean in labor and delivery?
- 6 Is KK hospital Good for delivery?
- 7 Can I just walk in to polyclinic?
- 8 Can husband stay overnight in hospital KKH?
- 9 What is urgent O&G Centre?
What does KK hospital stand for?
KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital (abbreviation: KKH; known formerly as Kandang Kerbau Hospital) is the largest hospital specialising in healthcare for women and children in Singapore, located at 100 Bukit Timah Road in Kampong Java, within the planning area of Kallang.
Is KK Hospital private or government?
1 Apr 1990: KK Hospital is restructured to operate as a private company, though still wholly owned by the government.
Can I walk in to KKH?
The Urgent O&G Centre (UOGC) at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital is a 24-hour walkin centre for women with Obstetric and Gynaecological (O&G) conditions requiring immediate attention.
Which hospital is under SingHealth?
Specialty Centres Across SingHealth
- Singapore General Hospital.
- Sengkang General Hospital.
- Changi General Hospital.
- KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
- National Cancer Centre Singapore.
- National Dental Centre Singapore.
- National Heart Centre Singapore.
- National Neuroscience Institute.
What does code green mean in labor and delivery?
6 Code Green This code is called if the hospital needs to be evacuated for any reason. The term STAT means that there is a crisis and the evacuation must happen quickly. The term precautionary, still indicates an evacuation but the reason for the evacuation may not be as threatening or imminent.
Is KK hospital Good for delivery?
KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital ( KKH ) is a popular choice among pregnant mums in Singapore to have their babies. The hospital provides all the necessary tests and provisions for delivery that will allow you to handle your pregnancy in one place without any hassle.
Can I just walk in to polyclinic?
Can I walk-in for consultation? The dental clinics operate on an appointment system. Please arrive 15 minutes before appointment time for registration. You can make, change or cancel your appointment by calling 6643 6969.
Can husband stay overnight in hospital KKH?
For single-bedded A1 rooms, your husband / partner is allowed to stay overnight in the room, at no extra charge.
What is urgent O&G Centre?
The Urgent O&G Centre is a 24-hour walk-in centre for women with urgent obstetric and gynaecological conditions. Acute gynaecological complaints such as acute vaginal bleeding, severe pelvic (lower abdominal) pain.