- 1 What can I expect at Universal Studios Singapore?
- 2 What is Universal Studios Singapore best known for?
- 3 What should I not miss at Universal Studios Singapore?
- 4 What should I wear to Universal Studios Singapore?
- 5 Can you bring water into Universal Studios Singapore?
- 6 Why is Universal Studios Singapore so popular?
- 7 Is Universal Studios Singapore busy?
- 8 Is Cylon or human scarier?
- 9 What can you not miss at Universal Studios?
- 10 Is there a Harry Potter in Universal Studios Singapore?
- 11 What is the best time to visit Universal Studios Singapore?
- 12 Can I bring snacks to Universal Studios?
- 13 Can I refund my Universal Studios ticket?
What can I expect at Universal Studios Singapore?
Please check here for details.
- Rides. Enjoy thrill rides like Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs.
- Shows. Take some time out to catch some wonderful live entertainment, such as our award-winning stage shows.
- Street Entertainment.
- Meet & Greet.
What is Universal Studios Singapore best known for?
Review: Universal Studios Singapore This 20-hectare theme park—the first of its kind from Universal Studios in Southeast Asia—is all manmade fun. It boasts the world’s tallest dueling rollercoaster, the Battlestar Galactica, alongside the Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey rides.
What should I not miss at Universal Studios Singapore?
- Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cylon.
- Transformers: The Ride.
- Revenge of the Mummy.
- Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure.
- Shrek 4-D Adventure.
- If You Have More Time.
What should I wear to Universal Studios Singapore?
For the best experience, you are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You may wish to bring along a spare set of clothes* as you may get wet at select attractions. Please be properly clothed at all times. No costumes or full-faced masks are allowed inside the park.
Can you bring water into Universal Studios Singapore?
Yes, you can bring water into Universal Studios Singapore. Bring your own water bottle and refill it whenever you need to with the many water coolers located around the park.
Why is Universal Studios Singapore so popular?
A gigantic theme park located on the Sentosa Island in Singapore is your ultimate stop for fun and leisure. It is Southeast Asia’s only park that features 24 exhilarating rides and a number of shows and attractions in not one but seven theme zones.
Is Universal Studios Singapore busy?
Universal Studios Singapore gets really busy on weekends. Queue times can extend up to sixty minutes or longer. Even better still yet, visit on a weekday that is not during the Singapore school holidays.
Is Cylon or human scarier?
The ‘ human ‘ side used to be scarier than cylon While the ‘ human ‘ side of the ride has no 360 degree turn, it’s ups-and-downs is enough to bring your heart to your throat. And leave it there for the entire ride.
What can you not miss at Universal Studios?
Here is our list of not-to-miss Universal Studios Hollywood attractions and shows:
- Studio Tour.
- Transformers: The Ride-3D.
- Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem.
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- Revenge of the Mummy — The Ride.
- Jurassic World — The Ride.
- Special Effects Show.
Is there a Harry Potter in Universal Studios Singapore?
Unfortunately, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is not available in Universal Studios Singapore. For more information on what Universal Studios Singapore has to offer, kindly visit our official Resorts World Sentosa website to plan your visit.
What is the best time to visit Universal Studios Singapore?
Any day of the year is a good time to come. But if you want to avoid crowds, take note that the Park is busiest on the weekends and during the March, June, September and December school holidays.
Can I bring snacks to Universal Studios?
While Universal Studios Hollywood isn’t as lenient as the Disneyland Resort about bringing in outside food, you can bring water bottles (maximum 2 liters), baby food, small snacks, fruits and vegetables into the park. You can bring items required for medical purposes and special dietary needs.
Can I refund my Universal Studios ticket?
A: Generally, all purchases are final and no refunds are available. If your vacation plans change, please remember that unused tickets do not expire unless otherwise noted. Universal Studios reserves the right to change online ticket prices without prior notification.