- 1 Can we go to Universal Studios Singapore?
- 2 Which MRT station for Universal Studios?
- 3 Where is Universal Studios Singapore drop off?
- 4 What is Universal Studios Singapore best known for?
- 5 How many rides are there in Universal Studios Singapore?
- 6 How do I get from VivoCity to Universal Studio?
- 7 How many people can go Universal Studio?
- 8 How do you get to Universal Studios by cable car in Singapore?
- 9 Is Universal Studios Singapore busy?
- 10 Is Sentosa free entry?
- 11 Is Sentosa tram free?
- 12 Is the monorail to Sentosa free?
Can we go to Universal Studios Singapore?
Yes, but do note that tickets are subject to availability. You may book online from our website www.rwsentosa.com. It is also advisable to check our “Plan Your Visit” page for the park’s operating hours on the day of your visit. Are there extra charges for any of the attractions inside Universal Studios Singapore?
Which MRT station for Universal Studios?
Universal Studios Singapore is located at Sentosa, nearest mrt station is Harbourfront.
Where is Universal Studios Singapore drop off?
The nearest stations to Universal Studios Singapore Drop-Off Entrance are:
- Resort World Sentosa Coach Terminal is 99 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Resorts World Sentosa Pick-Up/Drop-Off Point is 143 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Sentosa Gateway – Resorts World Sentosa (14519) is 143 meters away, 3 min walk.
What is Universal Studios Singapore best known for?
Review: Universal Studios Singapore This 20-hectare theme park—the first of its kind from Universal Studios in Southeast Asia—is all manmade fun. It boasts the world’s tallest dueling rollercoaster, the Battlestar Galactica, alongside the Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey rides.
How many rides are there in Universal Studios Singapore?
Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It features 28 rides, shows, and attractions in seven themed zones.
How do I get from VivoCity to Universal Studio?
How to Get to Universal Studios by MRT (and Other FAQs)
- Take the North East Line going to Harbourfront.
- Alight at the last stop — Harbourfront Station.
- Walk into the VivoCity Mall and climb to Level 3 of the Mall.
- Proceed to Lobby L.
- Fall in line and purchase a ticket.
- Board the monorail train.
How many people can go Universal Studio?
You can make a reservation on behalf of people accompanying you to the park, for up to maximum of 9 other guests. These accompanying guests will need to have valid ticket or Passholder IDs ready for entry into the system.
How do you get to Universal Studios by cable car in Singapore?
The easiest place for you to ride a cable car to Universal Studios Singapore is HarbourFront Cable Car Station. From HarbourFront, you can take the Mount Faber Line cable car to the theme park. The journey takes about 25 minutes and costs SGD $35.
Is Universal Studios Singapore busy?
Universal Studios Singapore gets really busy on weekends. Queue times can extend up to sixty minutes or longer. Even better still yet, visit on a weekday that is not during the Singapore school holidays.
Is Sentosa free entry?
To enjoy the free admission to Sentosa if you are entering at the Sentosa Express, use your Ez-Link Card to tap and enter for free. Visitors without an Ez-Link Card can approach the Service Ambassadors for free entry. Do note that there is no entry for motorcycles.
Is Sentosa tram free?
You Can Now Enter Sentosa For Free Via Car Or Monorail Till The End Of The Year.
Is the monorail to Sentosa free?
Entry is already free for those who walk into Sentosa via the Sentosa Boardwalk but from Mar 14 to Jun 30, those driving into Sentosa or taking the monorail service at VivoCity will have their island admission fees waived.