- 1 How many SIM card can I buy in Singapore?
- 2 Can I buy a SIM card anywhere?
- 3 Which prepaid SIM card is the best in Singapore?
- 4 How many prepaid SIM cards can I have in Singapore?
- 5 Can I buy SIM card at Singapore airport?
- 6 Which 4G SIM is best?
- 7 Which SIM plan is best?
- 8 Which SIM plan is cheapest?
- 9 What is the age limit for SIM card?
- 10 What documents are required to buy a SIM card?
- 11 Can I get a SIM card at the age of 16?
How many SIM card can I buy in Singapore?
SINGAPORE — From today, one person can buy a total of only three prepaid SIM cards — down from 10 — as the authorities try to prevent the service from being exploited by criminals.
Can I buy a SIM card anywhere?
Even if you are living in another state, you would be able to buy a new SIM at your current residence. For digital e-KYC in your case, an OTP will be sent to your local reference number (of your original state) and the verification process will be completed.
Which prepaid SIM card is the best in Singapore?
The StarHub Travel prepaid SIM card provides the best roaming coverage across 17 destinations, including countries out of Asia. If you are only staying in Singapore, then the Singtel hi! Tourist SIM has the best value.
How many prepaid SIM cards can I have in Singapore?
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) first introduced regulatory controls on prepaid SIM cards in 2005. Under the current regime, a subscriber must be at least 15 years old, and can subscribe to up to a maximum of 10 prepaid SIM cards.
Can I buy SIM card at Singapore airport?
You can buy local sim at changi airport once you arrive. You’ll see shops with Singtel, M1, or Starhub logo where you can buy the sim card and ask them more about the data, cost, etc.
Which 4G SIM is best?
Jio had the highest 4G Availability among top providers in India at 99.7% during Q3 2020. Airtel followed Jio closely with 4G available in 98.7% of tested locations during the same period. Vi India was third at 91.1%, the report noted.
Which SIM plan is best?
300 that these telecom operators have on offer.
- Reliance Jio Rs 249 prepaid plan. Reliance Jio’s Rs.
- Reliance Jio Rs 199 prepaid plan. The Rs 199 prepaid plan is another popular choice among users looking for a reasonable recharge pack.
- Airtel Rs. 298 prepaid plan.
- Airtel Rs 249 prepaid plan.
- Vi Rs 299 prepaid plan.
Which SIM plan is cheapest?
Cheapest Data Plans From Jio, Airtel, Vi; Starting From Rs. 11
- Airtel’s cheapest data pack offering is priced at Rs.
- Airtel Rs. 48 pack offers 3GB data for 28 days.
- Vi Rs. 16 pack comes with 1GB data, 24 hours of validity.
What is the age limit for SIM card?
You can get your own sim at age 18. When you have your number identy prove like voter ID, driving license etc. In Maharashtra to get your own sim, you should have your Aadhar card and you should be above 15 years, to get your sim card at your own documents.
What documents are required to buy a SIM card?
Here are the documents you’ll need if your operator allows you to get a new SIM without Aadhaar.
- Address proof, with photocopies (such as a rent agreement, electricity bill, bank passbook, etc)
- Government-issued photo identity proof, with photocopies (such as driving licence, passport, voter ID, etc)
Can I get a SIM card at the age of 16?
Can I get a SIM card at the age of 16? Yes. You can purchase a SIM card prepaid or postpaid, under the age of 18.