- 1 Where should I go this weekend in Singapore?
- 2 What is free to do in Singapore this weekend?
- 3 What do you do on National Day long weekend?
- 4 Where can I go in Singapore for free?
- 5 Where is a nice place to chill in Singapore?
- 6 Is Gardens By The Bay free?
- 7 Where do couples go in Singapore?
- 8 What can you do in Singapore at night for free?
- 9 Where can I go for National Day weekend?
- 10 Where can I go for National Day?
- 11 Is Vesak Day a holiday in Singapore?
- 12 What should I buy in Singapore?
- 13 Is Saturday working day in Singapore?
- 14 Is Singapore worth visiting?
Where should I go this weekend in Singapore?
Nature & Green
- Kayak Along The Singapore River.
- Soar Down Sentosa’s Greenery With The MegaZip.
- Climb Up Mount Faber.
- Wander Through The Botanic Gardens.
- Cycle Around Pulau Ubin.
- Conquer Your Fear Of Heights At The Treetop Walk.
- Watch A Play At The Esplanade.
- Marvel At Changi Airport’s Jewel.
What is free to do in Singapore this weekend?
Here’s a list of my favorite cheap and free things to do in Singapore!
- Cool Off in the Underground Malls.
- Eat Cheap Food in Little India.
- Eat Cheap Food in Chinatown.
- Eat Out for Lunch.
- Walk Around the Gardens.
- Combine the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari.
- Hit the Beach.
- See the Supertrees.
What do you do on National Day long weekend?
National Day Special: Things To Do This Long Weekend Besides Going For A Staycation
- NDP2020. ndpeeps.
- Catch the fireworks.
- National Gallery light up. nationalgallerysingapore.
- Gardens by the Bay National Day Concert.
- Madame Tussauds.
- Singapore Science Festival.
- Singapore Heritage Festival 2020.
- Virtual Italian Film Festival.
Where can I go in Singapore for free?
Awesome Places in Singapore You Can Visit for Free
- Supertree Grove, Gardens by the Bay.
- Merlion Park.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple.
- Sri Mariamman Temple.
- MacRitchie Reservoir.
- Jurong Lake Gardens.
Where is a nice place to chill in Singapore?
Here is the list of 11 Places to Chill in Singapore
- Jalan Besar, Singapore. 2.5 /5.
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Singapore. 4.5 /5.
- East Coast Park, Singapore. 4.7 /5.
- Tanjong Beach Club, Singapore. 2.5 /5.
- Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. 5.0 /5.
- Everton Park, Singapore. 2.2 /5.
- Marina Barrage, Singapore.
- Henderson Waves, Singapore.
Is Gardens By The Bay free?
It is free to visit Gardens by the Bay and to watch the light show. Access to the Cloud Forest, Flower Dome and OCBC Skyway require purchasing tickets. When you purchase in person, access to both conservatories at Gardens by the bay is $28 SGD for an adult, or $15 SGD for a child.
Where do couples go in Singapore?
Activities in Singapore for Couples Visit Universal Studios, take a Night Safari Tour, visit Gardens By The Bay, enjoy River Safari, ride in Singapore Cable Car, explore Jurong Bird Park, surf at Wave House, explore Sentosa Island, watch the Wings of Time Show, get clicked at The Trick Eye Museum and many more.
What can you do in Singapore at night for free?
Top 10 best free things to do in Singapore at night!
- Gardens by the Bay Garden Rhapsody. Gardens by the Bay puts on an impressive show nightly and it’s totally free!
- 56th level of ION Orchard.
- Walk the Southern Ridges.
- MAAD Flea.
- Esplanade free concerts.
- Night cycling.
- Botanic Gardens.
Where can I go for National Day weekend?
Here are some places that are offering free admission during the National Day weekend, but be prepared to face the crowd.
- ActiveSG swimming pools.
- ActiveSG gyms.
- Science Centre Singapore.
- Ride a cable car.
- ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Museums, heritage galleries, visitor centres galore.
Where can I go for National Day?
Top Things to Do on UAE National Day Holiday 2020
- Choose a Spot to Enjoy the Fireworks.
- Head to Downtown Dubai.
- Watch Seeds of Union.
- Travel the World at Global Village.
- Witness Greatness at La Perle.
- Enjoy a Great Laser Show at Dubai Festival City.
- Enjoy Theme Parks at Yas Island.
- Relax at Saadiyat Island.
Is Vesak Day a holiday in Singapore?
Buddhists all over the world will celebrate the birth, enlightenment and death of Buddha next week on May 26, a day that is also a public holiday in Singapore.
What should I buy in Singapore?
10 Best Things to Buy in Singapore – The Ultimate List of Souvenirs
- Miniature Merlion Souvenirs. The Merlion is considered a symbol of Singapore (Source)
- Orchid Perfumes.
- Asian Artefacts.
- Bak-Kwa (BBQ Meat)
- Ya-Kun Kaya Spread (Coconut Jam)
- Singapore Pressed Pennies.
- Tiger Balm Products.
- Laksa Paste.
Is Saturday working day in Singapore?
Normal office hours in Singapore are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm and from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. There is often a half day on Saturday from 9:00am to 1:00pm, but the maximum required work hours per week are 44.
Is Singapore worth visiting?
Is Singapore Worth Visiting? The Funky Futuristic Hub of SE Asia. When you think of cities in SE Asia, the words “pristine clean and crime-free” are probably hard to come up with but Singapore is definitely up there (and even above, if you ask me) with the metropolitan cities found in North America and Western Europe.