- 1 How do I register my QQ account outside China?
- 2 How do I sign up for QQ International?
- 3 How do I register for mobile QQ?
- 4 Does QQ have English version?
- 5 How do you set up QQ in English?
- 6 Is QQ app safe?
- 7 How do I verify my phone QQ?
- 8 Is QQ same as WeChat?
- 9 Is QQ international free?
- 10 How do I recover my QQ account?
- 11 Can foreigners use QQ?
- 12 Is QQ banned in India?
How do I register my QQ account outside China?
To register QQ account for QQ International from desktop, please jump to CASE TWO directly – register QQ on desktop.
- Install the QQ International App.
- Read and Accept Terms & Privacy.
- Select the Country.
- Input Valid Phone Number and Get Verified.
- The Last Step.
How do I sign up for QQ International?
You can use your mobile phone or Facebook account: if you have downloaded QQ International for Android or iOS/iPhone then you just need to launch the app, tap on “Sign Up” in the lower part of the login screen and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I register for mobile QQ?
To do that, you’ll need to carry out the following steps:
- Step 1: Download the QQ app.
- Step 2: Open the app.
- Step 3: Start the registration process.
- Step 4: Enter your mobile number.
- Step 5: Complete the authentication process.
- Step 6: Confirm your mobile number.
- Step 7: Enter the verification code sent to your mobile device.
Does QQ have English version?
The international version of QQ offers several features that can be particularly useful. It has an English language interface or French, German, Japanese, Korean, or Spanish if you would prefer to use one of those.
How do you set up QQ in English?
Open the QQ international and then log in to your QQ account. Then tap the [Compass] icon on the top right of the screen. The next step is tapping the [ Settings ] icon on the bottom right of the screen. Click on the [Language] button, and then you can choose the languish you want.
Is QQ app safe?
The latest QQ is quite safe now. There was a period when the safety of communication was not fully considered and some users’ acount were stolen by hackers. Nowadays, the safety of using QQ is somewhat the same as you using Skype or Facebook.
How do I verify my phone QQ?
How It Works:
- Launch QQ International on your phone or desktop.
- Go to the QQ Out page.
- Type your phone number into the space that says “Mobile Number” to receive a text message with your verification code.
- Click or tap “OK” to receive the verification code.
- Enter the correct verification code.
Is QQ same as WeChat?
You might think that since WeChat is life in China, QQ must be its older outdated cousin. However this is not the case; QQ and WeChat are both owned by Tencent. They are not interchangeable and it’s not an either or situation where you have to pick a side.
Is QQ international free?
Millions of users and a lively community stretching across 80 countries. Overcome linguistic and cultural barriers with the built-in chat translator. Sharing media and documents with QQ contacts is a breeze. Enjoy free, high-quality video calls between users.
How do I recover my QQ account?
Click the “…” menu icon at the top right corner of the page. Choose Forgot Password? and click Request Retrieval. Follow the instructions to submit your request. You will receive a new password via SMS if your appeal is approved.
Can foreigners use QQ?
QQ was aimed for native Chinese users and QQ International was made for international foreigners who can’t read or write Chinese words. No matter which app you use, you will only have one user name. You can use the same user name to log into both apps. It is unsafe to use an App of the old version.
Is QQ banned in India?
India bans TikTok and Tencent’s QQ Music, alongside 57 other Chinese-owned mobile apps. India’s government has blocked Bytedance’s TikTok and Tencent Music Entertainment’s QQ Music from devices in the country, as it officially bans 59 Chinese-owned mobile apps.