- 1 Where can I take basic theory test in Singapore?
- 2 How do I book my last theory test in Singapore?
- 3 How do I learn my basic theory test?
- 4 What is basic theory internal evaluation?
- 5 How long is basic theory test valid for Singapore?
- 6 Is SG driving license international?
- 7 How many driving lessons should you have before your test?
- 8 How many driving lessons do you need before test Singapore?
- 9 Is basic theory test hard?
- 10 Is it easy to pass theory test?
- 11 Where do I apply PDL?
- 12 What is theory lesson?
- 13 What should I bring to RTT?
Where can I take basic theory test in Singapore?
Step 1: Pass the Singapore Basic Theory Test (BTT)
- Bukit Batok Driving Centre. 815 Bukit Batok West Ave 5, Singapore 659085. T: 1800 666 8888.
- ComfortDelGro Driving Centre. 205 Ubi Ave 4, Singapore 408805. T: 6841 8900, 6848 0617.
- Singapore Safety Driving Centre. 2 Woodlands Industrial Park E4, Singapore 757387. T: 6482 6060.
How do I book my last theory test in Singapore?
You can book for the Final Theory Test (FTT) at the counter of your driving school together with the following documents:
- S$ 6.00 (Test Fee) payable by NETS or Cashcard.
- NRIC (Singaporean/Permanent Resident)
- Passport & Work Permit/Employment Pass (Foreigner)
- Pass Basic Theory Test (BTT) Result Slip.
How do I learn my basic theory test?
Here are some ways that will confirm help you pass your BTT test.
- Go for the basic theory test lessons.
- Go for more BTT test practices.
- Buy the basic theory test textbook and the question book.
- Or you can try the questions online.
- Go for practice just before your BTT test.
What is basic theory internal evaluation?
The Internal Evaluation is a self-assessment test and consists of 50 questions based on actual test environment. Learners must book and attend the compulsory Internal Evaluation before the actual Traffic Police Basic or Final Theory test.
How long is basic theory test valid for Singapore?
The Basic Theory Test result is valid for life while the Final Theory Test result is only valid for a period of two years from the date you pass. You have to retake your Final Theory Test when its validity expires.
Is SG driving license international?
Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Brunei, and Malaysia. That means, for instance, your Singapore driving licence is valid in Thailand without the need for an international driving licence. For these countries if you hold a Singapore driving licence you would still need an IDP as well.
How many driving lessons should you have before your test?
According to the Driving Standards Agency (DSA), you’ll need around 44 hours of professional lessons to pass your driving test. This is just an average figure – it’s important to remember that everyone’s different.
How many driving lessons do you need before test Singapore?
There is also a minimum number of lessons a student is required to take before being allowed to book a driving test (TP). Lesson fees fall under two categories – peak and off-peak. Generally, you are required to take around 20 to 25 lessons to complete the syllabus.
Is basic theory test hard?
Is basic theory test difficult? If you do not, you will almost certainly fail, as the test contains number specific questions (distances, speeds, etc), “trick” questions that you can only answer if you’ve read the “trick” in the test guide, and you can only miss a handful of questions before you fail.
Is it easy to pass theory test?
By making the theory test hard to pass, and having expiry dates on theory test pass certificates, the DVSA has ensured that all learner drivers have the skills and knowledge necessary to get behind the wheel of a car. Of course, the it won’t be half as challenging if you actually prepare for it.
Where do I apply PDL?
To apply for PDL through TIMS use the procedure below:
- Visit: tims.ntsa.go.ke and click register to create your account if you do not have one.
- Enter your ID serial number and Click Verify.
- Enter your Mother’s Maiden Name (Her Original surname before marriage)
- Enter your kra Pin.
What is theory lesson?
Theory Lessons is an enhanced version of the lessons for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The 39 lessons are presented in their original, animated versions and take full advantage of Apple’s Retina displays.
What should I bring to RTT?
Remember to bring your IC or driving license when going for the RTT. You can also book 2 Etrial test in the same day just before your RTT so that you can prepare for the test. Try not to fail as the waiting time is around 1 month.