- 1 Where can I sell my old history books?
- 2 Where can I recycle old books in Singapore?
- 3 How can I get rid of old books for cash?
- 4 Where can I sell or donate books in Singapore?
- 5 Where can I sell my books for the most money?
- 6 Are old books worth any money?
- 7 What do you do with old unwanted books?
- 8 How do you recycle clothes in Singapore?
- 9 How can I sell my old books?
- 10 Does Barnes and Noble buy books for cash?
- 11 Should I throw away old books?
- 12 Can I donate books to my local library?
- 13 Can books be recycled Singapore?
- 14 Where can I donate money in Singapore?
Where can I sell my old history books?
5 Tips on How to Sell Old Books that Aren’t Collectible
- BookScouter.com. A bit of research online will help you evaluate the worth of your old books.
- eBay. eBay’s auction format offers the best possible means of selling old books quickly and easily.
- Local Used Book Stores.
- Thrift Stores.
Where can I recycle old books in Singapore?
Where To Donate Books In Singapore
- National Library Board. Source. The National Library Board (NLB) has Book Exchange Corners at certain library branches.
- Dignity Mama.
- FairPrice Share-A-Textbook. Source.
- Migrant Library Singapore. Source.
- EcoBank. Source.
- The Salvation Army. Source.
- Singapore Really Really Free Market. Source.
How can I get rid of old books for cash?
You can get rid of your old books by selling them to a book store owner or through online platforms. Exchanging the books for other items is also a great way of disposing of old books. You can also donate the books to a local library.
Where can I sell or donate books in Singapore?
The Salvation Army So if you have plenty of old books to spare and would like to contribute, consider donating them here. Donate Hardback or paperback books. Besides books, you may also donate preloved toys, clothing, furniture, household goods and electronic devices.
Where can I sell my books for the most money?
Best Sites to Sell Textbooks (And Books)
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.
Are old books worth any money?
Condition is very important and will greatly influence value. A beaten-up old book that is falling apart will have little value. First editions are sought-after by book collectors and a first edition is usually more valuable than a later printing. A first edition signed by the author will have even greater value.
What do you do with old unwanted books?
10 Ways to Recycle Your Old Books
- Donate to your local library. Bring your gently used books to your local library.
- Donate to a local charity.
- Make some gift tags.
- Recycle your unusable books.
- Sell them or give them away online.
- Make a “Free Books” box.
How do you recycle clothes in Singapore?
Check out these places in Singapore to donate and recycle your old clothes, so you know for sure that these clothes get a second life. Recycle
- Greensquare. Greensquare provides free textile recycling services to households and organisations in Singapore.
- Wing Tai Retail.
How can I sell my old books?
You can sell your books on a lot of sites, like eBay and Abebooks. Amazon, though, is the biggest and most-trafficked bookstore in the world, so it’s the best place to sell your books. By selling books yourself on Amazon, you can list your book in the “New & Used ” section of a book’s Amazon page.
Does Barnes and Noble buy books for cash?
Tell Barnes & Noble online the ISBN of your book and they’ll tell you the price they’ll pay and should you agree to the value you’ll be sent some post-free mailing labels. They’ll only take books in good condition.
Should I throw away old books?
Books with moldy pages cannot be recycled, but must be tossed in the trash before they can spread their mold to other books. If a book cannot be reused or given new life in some other way, it’s perfectly okay to recycle it.
Can I donate books to my local library?
Your local library can provide acceptable donation guidelines. Most public libraries in the United States accept gift books with the proviso that the library is free to decide whether to keep the book in the library’s collection, put it in a book sale to raise funds for the library, or discard it.
Can books be recycled Singapore?
Another way to give life to unwanted items would be to donate or sell them. The Salvation Army accepts old books and clothes, and you can trade in your items for some spare cash at The Cash Converters, provided they are still in good working condition.
Where can I donate money in Singapore?
TL;DR – Donate To A Good Cause & Lower Your Assessable Income
- Singapore Cancer Society.
- Children’s Cancer Foundation.
- Hospice Care Association (HCA) Singapore.
- Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore (MINDS)
- Club Rainbow.
- The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund.
- Nam Hong Welfare Service Society.