- 1 How long does it take from Singapore to Ipoh by coach?
- 2 How do I get from Singapore to Ipoh?
- 3 How long is the bus ride from Singapore to Penang?
- 4 How long does it take from Singapore to Genting Highlands by bus?
- 5 Is Ipoh worth visiting?
- 6 What is there to do in Ipoh at night?
- 7 What is the best month to visit Penang?
- 8 Is it safe to travel to Penang?
- 9 Is there a train from Singapore to Penang?
- 10 Is one day enough for Genting Highlands?
- 11 How far is Genting from Singapore?
- 12 What is SVIP coach?
How long does it take from Singapore to Ipoh by coach?
Duration for bus from Singapore to Ipoh usually takes about 7-8 hours. All coaches leave Singapore from Tuas checkpoint, and provide a meal stop and wash room break at Yong Peng food court.
How do I get from Singapore to Ipoh?
The best way to get from Singapore to Ipoh is to bus which takes 7h 52m and costs $47. Alternatively, you can train, which costs $27 – $45 and takes 12h 31m.
How long is the bus ride from Singapore to Penang?
The distance from Singapore to Penang by bus is 700 km. Singapore to Penang bus travel time takes between 7-8 hours.
How long does it take from Singapore to Genting Highlands by bus?
The bus journey from Singapore to Genting Highlands takes approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes.
Is Ipoh worth visiting?
One of the top reasons to visit Ipoh is to experience the region’s cave temples. Chinese Buddhists found the cavernous space inside Ipoh’s limestone cliffs to be the ideal environment for a temple. Visit Perak Tong, Sam Poh Tong and Kek Lok Tong.
What is there to do in Ipoh at night?
Let us get started on this exciting list!
- Tong Sui Kai Hawker Centre.
- Bars, Pubs & Nightclubs.
- Enjoy the view of Ipoh city from Ipoh’s Rooftop Bars.
- Heritage Buildings at Night.
- Kinta Riverfront Ipoh.
- Bulatan Amanjaya (Meru Raya Park)
- Night Market.
- Night Park and Hot Springs.
What is the best month to visit Penang?
Best Time to Visit Penang
- November to January: This is the best time to go to Penang as the weather is very pleasant and conducive for sightseeing.
- February to April: This is a quieter time to visit Penang as many of the tourists have left after the New Year celebrations.
Is it safe to travel to Penang?
Penang’s greatest safety issue is petty crime such as pickpocketing, purse snatching, and other types of petty thefts. All in all, Penang is generally safe for travelers, since it is locals who are often the targets of crime. Experienced tourists will encounter almost no problems in Penang.
Is there a train from Singapore to Penang?
There is one daily train from Singapore to Penang ( the Ekspres Rakyat ) that now leaves from JB Sentral railway station (just north of Singapore) in the morning and takes approximately 13 hours to reach Penang’s railway station on the mainland at Butterworth.
Is one day enough for Genting Highlands?
One Day Trip is more than enough from KL to Genting Highlands. If you plan well, you can also visit Strawberry Park Bee Park and Flower Park, in your return. No need to take Tour Package to Genting Highlands.
How far is Genting from Singapore?
The distance between Singapore and Genting Highlands is 329 km. The road distance is 408.6 km.
What is SVIP coach?
About Transtar Express (SVIP) This Singapore-based company provides travel and tour services beyond Singapore to major cities in Malaysia. Transtar Express (SVIP) coach is fully air-conditioned with an arrangement of 3 seats in a single row formation.