- 1 How do I update my details on HSBC online banking?
- 2 How do I contact HSBC Singapore?
- 3 How do I change my HSBC email address?
- 4 How do I cancel my HSBC credit card Singapore?
- 5 How do I change my bank address online?
- 6 How do I access HSBC live chat?
- 7 How do I change my address with HSBC Singapore?
- 8 How do I waive the annual fee for HSBC?
- 9 How do I change my HSBC credit card address online?
- 10 Do you need an email address for online banking?
- 11 How do I find out the address of my bank?
- 12 Is there a fee to cancel credit card?
- 13 Can you cancel credit cards online?
- 14 Can you cancel credit card before annual fee?
How do I update my details on HSBC online banking?
Update in online banking
- Select your name at the top of the page and choose ‘Personal & address details’.
- Scroll down to ‘Address details’ and select ‘Edit details’ on either your home or correspondence address.
- Enter the new address details when you want the change to be made.
How do I contact HSBC Singapore?
For account related queries and instructions, please log on to Secure HSBC internet banking this link will open in a new window or call us on 1800-HSBC NOW (4722 669) in Singapore or (65) 6-HSBC NOW (4722 669) from overseas.
How do I change my HSBC email address?
- Log on to online banking.
- Click on ‘Update’ within the ‘My details’ and preferences box, then click ‘Personal Details’.
- Enter your email address and click ‘Confirm’.
How do I cancel my HSBC credit card Singapore?
You can exercise any of the following options to initiate closure of your HSBC Credit Card:
- Login to HSBC Internet Banking with your user ID and password and submit your request.
- You can also call HSBC PhoneBanking and register a card closure request.
- Alternatively, can submit a written request at any HSBC branch.
How do I change my bank address online?
- Step1. Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password.
- Step2. Click on Update Contact Details option from top menu and select Update Address transaction.
- Step3. Go through the list of acceptable address proof documents and scan a self-attested copy of one such address proof for uploading.
How do I access HSBC live chat?
Fast and easy to use, our Live Chat service lets you talk to one of our Live Chat customer service officers. To start a chat simply click on the help tab on the side of the screen and you will be able to initiate a live chat from there by clicking the ‘start a live chat’ box.
How do I change my address with HSBC Singapore?
On the left hand menu, choose Services -> Update Correspondence Address / Update Telephone and Fax Numbers. You can also visit one of our branches for assistance or complete the change of personal particualrs form and mailing it back to us.
How do I waive the annual fee for HSBC?
How to waive HSBC credit card annual fee
- Call 1800-HSBC-NOW (1800-4722-669)
- Press 2 for fee waiver.
- Press 1 membership fee.
- Press 2 to continue or press 1 if you would like to waive other fees.
- Enter your credit card number.
How do I change my HSBC credit card address online?
HSBC Bank does not allow their cardholders to change their mailing address online. You will have to visit the nearest HSBC Bank branch and request the bank executive to change your address. You will be required to fill out a form and submit a proof of identity and proof of address along with the duly filled form.
Do you need an email address for online banking?
How do I access your online banking? Unfortunately, we are unable to set you up with an online banking account without an active email address that is registered to you. In order to gain access to your account online, you’ll need to set up an email address first.
How do I find out the address of my bank?
If you have a bank account, the address of your bank branch might be printed on your statements, checks or other mail from the bank. Otherwise, you can call your bank or look online to find your branch.
Is there a fee to cancel credit card?
Even if the card issuer already charged you the annual fee, it might not be too late. Some card issuers will refund your fee if you close your accounts and it’s been fewer than 30 or 60 days. It’s best to make your decision early and avoid the potential charge by closing your account before the annual fee hits.
Can you cancel credit cards online?
Every credit card provider offers their own way of canceling credit cards online (some more difficult than others). Cancel your card. Once you’re ready to cancel your card, the provider will either required you to call directly or cancel online.
Can you cancel credit card before annual fee?
It’s generally not necessary to cancel a credit card before the annual fee comes due, which is typically at the anniversary of account opening. If a card has an annual fee, you’ll pay it at the beginning of your cardmember year and have all the relevant benefits for the rest of that year.